You should now have received your Labour Party leadership ballot papers by email.
If you have still not received your ballot then:
1. Search your inbox for an email with the subject: “REMINDER: THIS IS YOUR EMAIL BALLOT FOR THE LEADERSHIP ELECTION”
2. Also search for the following in the body of the email: “Civica Election Services”
3. You should check your spam/junk folders as well as your main inbox.
4. The deadline for requesting a postal ballot reissue has now passed, but email ballot reissues can still be requested here.
5. You can also get in contact with Labour directly. For general enquiries you should email email@example.com, or if you think Labour may have the wrong contact details on file you can email the party at firstname.lastname@example.org.